
Okay, I've never even attempted anything like this before now. It's not that my thoughts are particularly important, but the content of my thoughts is. I am an ethical vegan- meaning I don't believe animals should be used for food, clothing or entertainment: all animals should be free to live a natural life free from interference from mankind. Let's face it, we tend to commodify and enslave all those that are docile and accepting. I chose those words over 'weaker". I don't see slaves as being weak- just innocent. I welcome all comments from all that are curious or just wish to speak their mind about veganism. I do not welcome comments that are vulgar or just plain mean. If you don't agree with these views, please just move on. There is nothing to prove on these pages; I just want to spread the love!
Compassion is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment